Skip to main content

Featured Post

As Anambra State prepares for Nov 6 election…

UNDERSTANDING THE SUBJECT OF PRAYER - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Phd.




Jesus taught on the subject of prayer in a way that’s different from what we can actually practice now. There was the Old Testament way of praying, and now, there’s the New Testament way of praying. What people call ‘The Lord’s prayer’ is not for the Christian. You might as well say, ‘Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are, Amen,” and expect the same results as when you pray this prayer.


If you’re born again, you don’t have any business praying this prayer, and I’ll tell you why: We’re not living in the Old Testament but in the New. In fact, if you’ve been praying this prayer, God has not been hearing you! Now, you may not like that but it’s the truth.
You may have felt really spiritual each time you recited it, but that doesn’t matter. It’s no prayer and it didn’t work. Am I saying this because I don’t like this prayer? No! I used to say the same prayer several years ago. I thought it was right, then I found out it was wrong. If we don’t find things out from the Word of God, we will never know and will continue to grope in the darkness of ignorance.
To get messages on Prayer at 30% Discounted Price,

 Please visit the  Christ Embassy Digital Media Store; http://goo.gl/lHf6xl.
Source: CEOnline 

Comments