Featured Post

As Anambra State prepares for Nov 6 election…

AFFIRMATION By Rev (Dr) Pastor Chris Oyakhilome


Pastor Chris

I affirm that this is my month of Insight! My heart is filled with divine insight and revelation in the knowledge of God; grace and peace are multiplied unto me for a life of success and excellence. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! Christ is my competence, wisdom, and ability. There’s no limitations in my life: I am lifted and transported by the Holy Ghost into the glorious and higher realms of life, where I only see and relate with the realities of the Kingdom. I am seated with Christ in the realms of power and glory; far above all principality, power, might and every domain of darkness! Hallelujah.

I’ve received abundance of grace and I am reigning in life over the forces and elements of this world. I function today, and always, in divine wisdom, manifesting the glory and virtues of divinity deposited within my spirit. I am set on the course in which I must follow, to fulfill my divine destiny in Christ. Hallelujah! Jesus Christ is the reigning king in my world; therefore, by the power of the Holy Spirit, I am hauling the souls of men from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God. The Greater one lives in me, and I am sufficient in His sufficiency. Glory to God!

Source:  CE ONLINE

Comments