Featured Post

As Anambra State prepares for Nov 6 election…

Learn 19 Things Your Dog Won’t Tell You But Really Wants You To Know.

frank-talk

1. I know I peed on your favourite sheet and I’m sorry
sorry-dog
2. You have not convinced me by spelling out S-I-T, you have only taught me how to spell.
too-funny
3. I heard you call me the first time, I just want you to lose your voice screaming.
scared-dog
4. Sometimes I just feel too lazy for your trouble…
stop-talking

5. You say it when you know you don’t want me to stop, so I’m going to keep licking your face and giving you all those puppy kisses.
licking-dog
6. I know you got that little cute bed for me, but I have decided to keep you company in the seating room.
couch-dog
7. Yes I ate your shoes only because I didn’t like the initial design.
shoe-chewing-dog
8. Don’t say I’m smelling unless you have a broken nose
angry-dog
9. I love your clothes too
cute-dog-3

10. I do actually love cup cakes too
pictures-of-cute-dogs-7
11. I may do all these mischievous things but I love you more than I love bones and bacons.
best-friend
12. I don’t know what you will expect when you keep me and the cat together at home everyday
Funny-dog-Look-what-the-cat-did
13. Sometimes I just want to lazy about drinking what you drink as well
LazyDog1
14. I don’t understand why you always get these things that look like me when you already have me
toy-dog-real-dog

15. Is there any reason why you keep bringing my biggest enemy home?
dog-cat-fight

16. My best moments are when we play like adults do
playing-dog

17. My eyes make running a very stressful exercise so stop throwing bones please
funny-dog-running

18. We are also babies, threat us like babies… please
Cute-Dog-dogs-13857490-500-341

19. I’m not different, just enjoy dancing to my village tunes.
dancing-chiwawa


Comments