This Month Face Of Akuson Henry Blog (AHB) - Hayley Mlambo


1, What is your full name?
     My full name is Hayley Penelope Mbali Mlambo

2, Where do you reside and what is your state and country of origin?
     I live in Harare, born in triangle (Zimbabwe)? I am a Zimbabwean 

See Her Full Profile After The Cut...





3, What is your email, phone number, bbm pin, facebook id, Instagram or twitter handle.
     My email address is Hayleymlambo@XXXXXX.com, 
     My ig handle is @_bunny17__
     My Facebook name is Haley bae




4, Date of birth and marital statue?
     Was born on the 17th of September 1998




5, What is your height and weight?
      I am not sure of my height but I weigh 47.5




6, What are your likes and dislikes?
      I don't like people that can't think for themselves
    I don't like snobs or people that brag.... i am 
    definitely not a fan of anyone that is rude and lacks
    Respect for them self or anyone else around them.
    I enjoy cooking, baking and playing sport or trying
    Something new.




7, What are your hobbies and the most interesting thing about you?
     i love working as a model and I 
    Enjoy traveling and trying out new things.




8, What is your future ambition and goal in life?
    My future ambition and goal is to be a well known 
    and respected business woman who is very successful.




9, What do you do for a living?
    I am a Model, a producer and Presenter.





10, In one sentence if you where the president of your country what will you do?
    First and far most I'd empower the young adults 
      And get the youth to participate in the rebuilding
      Of the countries economy, why ? Because the 
      Have greater ideas and since they are the future
      Generations, they have a chance to help mould or
      Build the economy they would like to live in....



To Get Enlisted As One Of Our Models Both Female and Male Or Heir Our Models Please Contact Us:


+(234)180-295-1779, 805-845-3145
akuson.henry@gmail.com
twitter: @akusonhenry
skype: henry.akuson
Instagram: @akusonhenry
KingsChat: @akusonhenry
BBM: D1A2E84A

0