Featured Post

As Anambra State prepares for Nov 6 election…

Activiate Your Spirit For Expansion - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dsc DD.




Praying in other tongues stimulates your spirit; it activates your spirit. 1 Corinthians 14:14-15 says, “For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful. What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also …”

Paul shows us which is the ‘also’ – Praying with the understanding. He didn’t say, “I will pray with the understanding and I will pray with the spirit also.” He said, “I will pray with the spirit and I will pray with the understanding also.” That means, “I’ll first pray with the spirit then I’ll also pray with the understanding.”

Then he said, “If I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prays,” which means praying in tongues is the recreated human spirit’s prayer. That is where the power is. Read the next scripture in 1 Corinthians 14:2: “For one who speaks in an [unknown]tongue speaks not to men but to God,for no one understands {or} catches his meaning, because in the [Holy] Spirit he utters secret truths {and} hidden things [not obvious to the understanding” (The Amplified Version). You see, when you speak in tongues, you’re not talking to men but to God. You’re speaking mysteries – secret truths, hidden things that are not obvious to the understanding. When you speak in other tongues, secret truths and realities are being revealed. There are times when you may not know what to do. You may need an idea, a business plan, a plan for your family or a plan for your own life. You may not even know what steps to take but when you speak in other tongues, the truths will be revealed to your spirit and you would know what to do. Hallelujah.

Source: CE ONLINE

Comments