Featured Post

As Anambra State prepares for Nov 6 election…

Happy Birthday To Me - Akuson Henry Blog



I just want to use this great opportunity in my life to thank Almighty God for adding another year in my life of continuous success and grace. I want to thank my biological and spiritual family, i want to thank every one who supported and clicked on our publications. Also we should be mindful that the revolution has started, we the youths of Nigeria won't keep shut any more. 


We demand that every citizen's life be worth N1m with access to med-care, also we should have 20 fully functional refinery in the country by 2020 and 24/7 uninterrupted power supply through out every region in the nation. Our the demands will be listed in out statement to the Press and govt bodies.  Nigeria is blessed guys, never forget that. 


Contact Me:
+(234)810-295-1775, 805-845-3134
akuson.henry@gmail.com
@akusonhenry

Comments