Nigeria will take on Senegal in an international friendly match on Thursday evening.
Coach Gernot Rohr is still building his squad, ahead of crucial 2019 Africa Cup of Nations and 2018 World Cup qualifiers later this year.
Here are 10 things you must take note ahead of the game.
1. Both teams last met during the preliminary rounds of AFCON 2006. The Super Eagles won 2-1 courtesy of Obafemi Martins brace.
2. Senegal was eliminated in the AFCON 2017 quarter-finals, while Nigeria has not qualified for the last two editions of the tournament.
3. Victor Moses will not feature in the match, after returning to Chelsea despite reporting to camp.
4. Liverpool’s Sadio Mane has claimed that the Eagles are no longer one of the best teams in Africa.
5. Isaac Success, Tyronne Ebuehi, Noah Bazee, Chidozie Awaziem and Kayode Olanrewaju are in line to make their debut for Nigeria.
6. The game is billed to take place at The Hive Stadium, which is the home ground of English League Two outfit, FC Barnet.
7. Kick-off time is 7pm.
8. The Hive holds a little over 6,000 fans, but there is only likely to be between 1,400 and 1,900 fans inside on Thursday, because of low ticket sales.
9. Tickets are selling for as little as £10 for adults in some areas, and £5 for under-14s.
10. Nigeria plays the second friendly of this international window four days later against Burkina Faso at The Hive.