Featured Post

As Anambra State prepares for Nov 6 election…

God’s Word On Your Lips - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome



Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

I affirm that this is my year of flourishing and my profiting is appearing to all. The Spirit of God has launched me into a season of luxuriant growth, significant attainment and persistent productivity. God has brought me helpers from around the nations of the world. I and they which the Lord has given unto me, we are for signs and wonders. One of us will win a thousand and two of us will win ten thousand by the power of the Holy Ghost. My words are seasoned with grace and it has the capacity to drive out demons. I am the principality in the land: dominating and subduing circumstances with the name of Jesus.

I am highly graced! The grace to excel in my finances, family, career, health, and job, has multiplied. This grace attracts every favour and the good things of life unto me. The grace of God has increased in my life, therefore, I accomplish tasks that are seemingly impossible to ordinary men. The words of my mouth bring solutions to the challenges of men because when I speak, I speak the wisdom of God. God’s grace upon me consistently puts me in the place of advantage, and I do not struggle to be relevant. His grace has given me a voice and I am heard in places that matter. Blessed be God!!!

SOURCE: CE ONLINE 

Comments