Featured Post

As Anambra State prepares for Nov 6 election…

This Month's Face Of Akuson Henry Blog (AHB) Efebeli Blessing - Happy Independence Nigeria.

 1, What is your full name?
 I am Nkemdilim Efebeli Blessing (NEB)

2, Where do you reside and what is your state and country of origin?
 I reside in Edo state and am from Delta state, Nigeria.




3, What is your email, phone number, bbm pin, facebook id, Instagram or twitter handle.
 My email address is neb2010swag@gmail.com . my phone number +234703838####, my bbm pin D1AA6###, Facebook Id; Sunday Neb, Instagram; queen_nebby_slim_berry, twitter; nebby_la_hot 










 4, Date of birth and marital statue?
 I was born on the 7th day of November. Am single. 

5, What is your height and weight?
5.2ft and 40kg



 6, What are your likes and dislikes?
I like honest and dislike lies

7, What are your hobbies?
I love reading, traveling, and having fun.


 8, What is your future ambition and goal in life?
My ambition is to touch lives positively as much as I can and make a positive mark in our society.


9, What do you do for a living?
Am a student, a model and also a cosmetologist. 


 10, In one sentence if you where the president of your country what will you do?
 If am the president of my country I will endeavour to make the country suitable for every one both the poor and the rich.




To Get Enlisted As One Of Our Models Both Female and Male Or Heir Our Models Pls Contact Us:
+(234)180-295-1779, 805-845-3145
akuson.henry@gmail.com
twitter: @akusonhenry
skype: henry.akuson
Instagram: @akusonhenry
BBM: D1A2E84A

Comments