Featured Post

As Anambra State prepares for Nov 6 election…

Kevin Hart Marries Longtime Love Eniko Parrish

© Provided by TIME Inc.
Kevin Hart has tied the knot!
Hart, 37, married longtime girlfriend Eniko Parrish, 31, in a wedding in California, surrounded by friends and family.
The couple got engaged almost two years ago, when Hart proposed to Parrish on her 30th birthday.
In a video of the proposal shared on Instagram, the comedian gushed about his wife-to-be.
"On this perfect day I chose to make the most perfect decision," he said before getting down on one knee. 



"I said YES!!!!! To the most amazing man in the world," Parrish wrote on Instagram.
The two lovebirds have never been shy about showing their affection for one another, frequently posting sweet pics of each other on social media.
On Saturday, Hart shared a Snapchat video of himself with Parrish walking around a California beachside resort, gushing about his bride to be.
And in another Snap, he cuddled close to his son Hendrix.
"Hanging out with my best man," hart said in the video clip. He added: "My best friend a.k.a., my best man"
Parrish recently shared a pic for Hart's 37th birthday captioned "I hope you're enjoying your b–day vacay, that you truly deserve... Happy birthday my love," she posted on Instagram

Hart also recently posted a pic of the two's tropical family vacation. 

Though the wedding is only taking place now after having been together for many years, Hart confessed that marriage has been a long time coming for the couple.
"I already feel married, the wedding is really just for her," Hart said in a new cover story withEntertainment Weekly

In addition to his commitment to his love, Hart also emphasized the importance of his children. Despite his recent box office success, the Central Intelligence star said he always puts his family first and never wants to let fame get in the way.
"Regardless of my level of success, I don't ever want to lose the family feeling of a home," he told Entertainment Weekly.
"I don't want to be in a mansion where I have to find my kids on the east wing. I want to sit on the couch and be able to yell into the kitchen, 'Hey come on, let's go outside and ride a bike!' I like two dogs, I like a fence. I don't need no dolphins. I don't need a shark in my shark tank."
Hart has two children – his son Hendrix, 8, and daughter Heaven, 11. Their mother is Hart's previous wife Torrei Hart, whom he was married to for eight years.
Source: Maya Anderman- People

Comments