Featured Post

As Anambra State prepares for Nov 6 election…

This Month Face Of Akuson Henry Blog (AHB) @akusonhenry


1, What is your full name?
      Adebayo Kemi Sandra.

2, Where do you reside and what is your state and country of 
origin?
      Reside in Lagos and Origin from Osun, Nigeria



3, What is your email, phone number, bbm pin, facebook id, 

Instagram or twitter handle.
      Instagram: Qweenkhay
      Facebook : Kemi Sandra
      Email: Kemsy105@xxxxxx.com
      Phone number: 0706463xxxx 
 4, Date of birth and marital statue?
    18 April 19xx, Single

5, What is your height and weight?
   Height 1.7, Weight 37kg









6, What are your likes and dislikes?
     My likes: rain, Horror films, Dancing, Holidays, Cooking
     My dislikes: bad driving, gossips, rude people, snobs, 
politics

7, What are your hobbies?
     Traveling
     Cooking
     Dancing
     Bowling 

8, What is your future ambition and goal in life?
    
My short terms goals,....To get placed in a stable company,  
where there's is longterm opportunity to grow and advance ,my 
talent is recognize and put my 100% effort to work,.....longterm 
goals... To established my own business and get it unto a 
leading position.

 9, What do you do for a living?
   I am an upcoming actress, and a business woman.


 10, In one sentence if you where the president of your country 
what will you do?
If I were the president,...... If elected I would help the 
country regain its identity as a global trailblazer,.. I would 
make it my personal mission to better the lives of every 
citizens as well as the future of our unborn citizens




All Model Are Exclusively Under The Akuson Henry Brand.
To Heir, Contact or Feature Our Models Call:
+(234)810-295-1775, 805-845-3134
emails: akuson.henry@gmail,com
twitter: @akusonhenry
skype: henryakuson

Comments