Featured Post

As Anambra State prepares for Nov 6 election…

A Heart Breaking Exit Of Blogger's (#akusonhenry) Dad, Late Mr Anselm Ume-Akunafia (Igwe Ozone)

Burial Arrangements are listed in the photo, for anyone who wants to send a condolence massage or attended the event, see my email and mobile number below to contact me. My special thanks to my family , friends, and well wishers.

My Tribute To You, Dad.
You ran out from your room at about 2:15am on a Sunday morning while I was busy online in one of my all nights browsing. I first ignored you thinking what kind of prank you’re pulling but suddenly I saw the look on your face and I had to rush towards you, before I could realize it; we were on an emergency rush to the hospital where I thought you will be admitted full time and treated of the illness then the Dr. came out and confirmed you were dead. It still sounded like a dream to me and it became clearer when I was to return your dead body to our home town with one of our dearest relative who could meet us up at about 3:00am for us to start our trip from lagos to amichi with an ambulance. In the middle of the trip I asked you why you left so suddenly and didn’t even give a sign with tears in my eyes and a heavy heart, then the Lord told me its time and you are well rested in the bosom of Christ Jesus.


I want to specially thank you dad for giving your children a form of standard education to be viable in the society, for providing the basic needs of a child, for choosing my mum to be your wife and life partner and for having a protectively loving heart which is after God towards us; you showed us love and always believed in providing our needs of necessity.  I will surely miss you and your leadership character, you taught me to be tough in life, believe in God and do all my deeds honestly.  Being a man of the people, made you loved by all and most people called you “Igwe Ozone” because you always spoke the truth and seek ways to solve problems. I’ve been challenged by the good legacies you left and am more motivated to make you proud in heaven and carry on these legacies and even make them greater by God’s grace.

Truly you have left behind a great vacuum in the family and a huge responsibility for those who are to fill in the position.  My prayer of intercession is for us to stay united as one family in one mind, spirit, soul, body, love, language and actions. For the wisdom and grace of God to continually abide with us and our household as we make a unanimous decision to rid our family from every from of evil activities, hates, sickness, fear, sudden death and ancestral curse to replace them with Angelic activities, love, healing, faith, life and covenant of God.  We have declared Jesus Christ the Lord of our life’s and generations to come, the blood of Jesus Christ speaks for us everywhere, which is purer than animal blood. Your death dad is going to be a significant notable change for our good and triumph in this family, it has opened the gate of prosperity for us as we just show love and put our trust in Christ Jesus. Let us put aside our differences, let our harden hearts be melted by allowing love to rule, let the joy of the Lord be our strength, let God almighty be our light and salvation. For united we stand and divided we fall. (Gen 11:6).

With great love from your son,
                                                                                                                               Ume-Akunafia .H. Tochukwu
                                                                             #akusonhenry

Call/Whatapp: +(234-810-295-1775)
Email: akuson.henry@gmail.com

Comments