Featured Post

As Anambra State prepares for Nov 6 election…

Drake finishes Meek Mill in new diss track. RIP to Meek's career..


Some of you thought Drake's initial diss track - Charged Up - to Meek Mill was weak. Well, he just released another one called 'Back to Back' and he murdered Meek's career with it. Choi...lol. He said Nicki Minaj wifed him up and asked her to get a prenup. Some of the lyrics below...
This for y’all that think that I don’t write enough. They’re just mad because I got the Midas Touch. You love her then you gotta get a world tour. Is that a world tour or your girls tour. I know that you gotta be a thug for her. This ain’t what she means when she told you to open up more. Trigger fingers turn to twitter fingers. You getting bodied by a singing nigga. I’m not the type of nigga that will type to niggas. And shout to all my boss b*tches that are wifing niggas. Make sure you hit him with a prenup. Then tell that man to ease up I did another one, I did another one. You still ain’t did sh*t about the other one. Got the drink in me . . . going back to back" Listen to it after the  cut...
 

Comments