Featured Post

As Anambra State prepares for Nov 6 election…

This Month's Face Of Akuson Henry Blog (AHB) #akusonhenry - Eze Victoria.



1, What is your full name?
         Izenwatah Adaeze Victoria 

2, Where do you reside and what is your state and country of origin?

          I'm reside in lagos and am frm Abia state,Nigeria . 

3, What is your email, phone number, bbm pin, date of birth and marital statue?



         Mostqtful@XXXXXXXX.com,070319XXXXX, 7FE4XXXX, 17th May and am single. 


4, what is your height and weight?
         4.5 ft 6", i weigh 79


5, what are your likes and dislikes?
        i love matured and patient people, i love success and of course vacations. A whole lot of things. 
I hate proud people, i hate negligence and being unrealistic. 


6, what are your hobbies?

         My hobbies are chatting (verbally) and making clothes. 



7, what is your future ambition and goal in life?
        My ambition is to be the first woman to..... (its still a secret) and my goal is to be listened to and be heard by though the people that ill lead. 

8, what do you do for a living?
        I am a career lady, a fashion designer and also a business manager. 


9, In one sentence if you where the president of your country what will you do?
      If i was the president of my country, I'll make oil so available to my citizens and also use it to generate wealth for the country by exporting it to other countries that don't need. 





To Get This Model For Booking and Hiring 
also to also feature on this blog
Contact:
Akuson Henry
+2348102951775
@akusonhenry
akuson.henry@gmail.com


Comments