Featured Post

As Anambra State prepares for Nov 6 election…

A 23 Years Old Man Has Been Arrested For Allegedly Robbing A Bank And sharing Video Online


A Virginia man, Recognized as  Dominyk Antonio Alfonseca,was arrested on Monday, May 4th after he allegedly robbed a bank and posted videos and a photo of the bank robbery on Instagram.


Alfonseca was arrested less than 20 minutes later. However, before His arrest, he posted two videos of the bank robbery and a photo of the note he gave the teller to Instagram.
He was arrested just 20 minutes after he posted the video,
The 23-year-old allegedly walked into the financial institution, which he told reporters he chose because it was the “fanciest” one around, and handed over a note.
The note read:
“I need 150,000 Bands Right NOW!! Please Police take 3 to 4 minites to get here, I would appreciate if you Ring the alarm a minute after I am gone … Make sure the money doesn’t BLOW UP ON MY WAY OUT ;-)
Two videos of the bank robbery and one picture of the note Alfonseca allegedly used were uploaded to his Instagram account before he was arrested.
He says he did not rob the bank, he just “asked for the  money.
“I don’t know how I’m a robber because I asked for it. I was polite and wasn’t rude. She could have said no, and I could have left, what else would I have done?” he says.
He says he’s an upcoming rapper and he posted the incident on his Instagram so that he can get exposure because there are a lot of other things on there.
He says he posted it on Instagram to protect himself from police who may have said he was armed. He also wanted to show his social media followers what he was doing.
“I handed the letter to the woman. I recorded her as it was happening, you know,” says Alfonseca.
“I’m basically asking permission for money. In my eyes, I did not commit a robbery, and I feel I’m being charged without reason,” he said.
“I posted the video on my Instagram. I videotaped it. If it was a robbery, I don’t think I would videotape it, post the picture of the letter and do that all to come to jail,” he added.
Reporters spoke to Alfonseca about the incident. He wanted to give shout outs to Michelle Obama, Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga.
Alfonseca is scheduled to be in court for a preliminary hearing on June 12th.
Source: thesparkng.com/

Comments