Featured Post

As Anambra State prepares for Nov 6 election…

Happy Birthday to Me !!!! Yippy!!! Akuson Henry adds another year today, lets celebrate.


I got a special birthday wish from google today, thank you.


















Truly is been a wonderful experience as part of the living especially in this present day and times we live. i just thank God for finding me worthy to represent him here on earth at such a time like this and also for adding to me another year today.I do have a lot of birthday wishes and really expectant for gifts too, let me mention but a few.



i wish there will be no pollution in our environment and we'll care and tend mother nature.

i wish everyone that has come to earth will all go to heaven and let only the devil and his demons, death and hell should rot in the lack of fire.

i wish they will be no sickness and disease on earth and we'll live for eternity

i wish we'll around the world can live in peace, love and understanding in-respective of our color, country or language.

i wish to become the richest man in the world right now, in hundreds of trillions of gold and platinum.

i wish we can all save the whole wide world for Christ and bring men to the Lordship of the name of Jesus Christ.

i wish wishes come true, cos it it does all i want now is to kick off my business empire and upgrade my company for global impact.


well, this is how i feel today and am very grateful to God for his loving kindness, wisdom and power of life at work in us. I also want to thank all my friends, family, fans, and followers...God bless you all richly, i love you all.

Happy Birthday
Akuson Henry
+(234)8102951775


Comments