Featured Post

As Anambra State prepares for Nov 6 election…

My Presidential Campaign Gaining Grounds Across Nigeria – Kwankwaso.

rabiu-kwankwaso_r_1


Kano State governor and presidential aspirant under the platform of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso has said that his presidential campaign is making good impact across the country as more people are embracing and supporting him.
“ I am comfortable and happy with the aspiration though its my first time to contest for the biggest political office in the country”, Kwankwaso said.
In an interview with selected newsmen in his office, Governor Kwankwaso said that he came out at the right time when Nigerians needed somebody like him who can get them out of the mess the ruling party put them into.
“I have gone round almost all the states in the country and consulted with friends while others have come to my state to assess my projects”, he said.

Comments