Featured Post

As Anambra State prepares for Nov 6 election…

DNA result shows two of Femi Kuti’s five children are not his.

Original Post By By  @dailypostngr

Femi KutiFemi Kuti has revealed that two of his five children – Dupe and Tosin – are not his.
In a recent interview with Encomium, the Afrobeat singer claimed he found out after a DNA test was carried out on them and confessed to being disappointed.
“I did a DNA test and was told two of the children are not mine. The first two, a boy and a girl. It is very serious. I never knew somebody could give you what is not yours. I’ve three boys now. I can’t father children I was tricked to believe I am their father,” he lamented.
Because of the betrayal, he returned the two children, Dupe and Tosin, to their mothers.
Funke, his ex-wife, gave birth to his first child and son, Made, who Femi treasures so much. And Bisi Ajala gave birth to Ayomide and one other child that the DNA test recently proved not to be Femi’s. The third woman’s name was not revealed.

Comments