Featured Post

As Anambra State prepares for Nov 6 election…

See The Fast Trending Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD.


Amaechi Bartholomew Udeaku's photo.
PASTOR CHRIS THAT WE KNOW
Just like what Apostle Paul wrote and i quote
''Serving the Lord with all humility of mind, and with many tears, and temptations, which befell me by the lying in wait of the Jews:
And how I kept back nothing that was profitable unto you, but have shewed you, and have taught you publicly, and from house to house,
Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.
And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there: Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.
But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God''.
NONE OF THESE THINGS MOVE ME, COS OUR MAN OF GOD WILL FINISH THE MINISTRY THAT WAS COMMITTED TO HIS TRUST.

Share this Post if you are an addicted follower of Pastor Chris.

Comments