Featured Post

As Anambra State prepares for Nov 6 election…

Girl creates third breast to look unattractive to men.



She says she did it to scare away men but really how sensible is that, spending so much money to look like an ET, I actually think she's accomplished her mission because no sensible man will date someone this weird, she's also got to have custom bras..so expensive.

Jasmine claims she's spent $20,000 on the procedure a few months ago, after struggling to find a doctor who would perform the operation. “I called 50 doctors. It was really hard finding someone that would do it too because they’re breaking the code of ethics.” she said 

She claims her third breast was made using an implant and skin tissue cut from her abdomen. She said her parents didn't react well when they found out “My mum ran out the door. She won’t talk to me. She won’t let my sister talk to me. My dad, he really isn’t happy. He is kind of ashamed of me but he accepted it.” - See more at: http://truegists.blogspot.com/2014/09/guys-would-you-date-this-lady-with-3.html#sthash.8rjoNj4O.L5uu46Qo.dpuf

Comments