Skip to main content

Featured Post

As Anambra State prepares for Nov 6 election…

Chelsea Football Club have set aside £60m to sign Real Madrid C.F. forward Cristiano Ronaldo, 29, next summer.



 Chelsea to battle Man Utd for £60m Cristiano Ronaldo. 

CHELSEA have emerged as shock contenders to sign Real Madrid star and ex-Manchester United hero Cristiano Ronaldo.

 real madrid

Jose Mourinho and Cristiano Ronaldo won La Liga during their time together at Real Madrid[GETTY]
The Ballon d'Or holder has been tipped to leave Carlo Ancelotti's side next summer, with a return to Old Trafford on the cards.
It is believed that United have set aside as much as £60million in a bid to bring Ronaldo back to England, and Louis Van Gaal is ready to offer him a lucrative deal exceeding his current £290,000 weekly wage.
However, reports now claim that Jose Mourinho has thrown his hat into the ring after forming a close-bond with the 29-year-old during their time together in the Spanish capital.
Manchester is in my heart. I wish I can come back one day
Cristiano Ronaldo
Madrid have moved on a number of stars including Xabi Alonso and Angel Di Maria this summer, and could reluctantly part ways with Ronaldo if the player pushes for a move, with some outlets naming Borussia Dortmund's Marco Reus and Blues winger Eden Hazard as potential replacements.
Despite the interest from the Stamford Bridge club, a reunion with the Red Devils seems more likely after Ronaldo sensationally exclaimed: "I love Manchester.
"Everyone knows that - I have said it many times. Manchester is in my heart. I left many good friends there, the supporters are amazing and I wish I can come back one day."


Comments