Featured Post

As Anambra State prepares for Nov 6 election…

9 Unavoidable Chat Up Lines Used By Nigerian Guys.

Original Post By http://qwikgist.com/ 

Contributor: Uzochikwa Akumah
Nigerian guys eeen!!! I just have a way of cooking up funny stuff about the guys especially. These pick-up lines they use, both old and new are sometimes hilarious, sometimes annoying and most importantly – the most commonly used.
As the lady you can choose to either bone and waka pass or just smile and listen. So let’s enjoy 9 Unavoidable Chat Up Lines Used By Nigerian Guys.

1. Hey, you look familiar, have we met?

2. Oh what a beautiful name for a beautiful lady.
let-me-tell-you-something

3. This is unbelievable, you look exactly like my mum.

4. You are the only sugar in my tea and the only meat in my okra soup.
romantic1
5. Your face is so fine, you look like a mami water.

6. Thank God I listened to my pastor on sunday, he told me youre my wife.

7. Are you going my way, hop in, let me give you a ride.
talk-to-me
8. You are so beautiful, I’m sure God made you on sunday.

9. I just went through the book of Numbers and I didn’t see your number there.

Comments