Featured Post

As Anambra State prepares for Nov 6 election…

It’s Still My Year Of Greatness!.

pastor chris

Original  Post  on Jul 21 in Hot & Sizziling, Sharing, Theme For The Year tagged ,  by 


“And the Lord said unto Joshua, This day will I begin to magnify thee in the sight of all Israel, that they may know that, as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee” (Joshua 3:7).
At the December 31st Night Service, the Lord declared the year 2014 as our year of Greatness. A year where He will begin to magnify us in the sight of all men; and they will look at us and marvel at the wondrous acts of the Lord in and through our lives.
Having gone halfway into the year, we have had several experiences and testimonies of Greatness; which we are utmost grateful to the Lord for.
The year 2014 has been my year of Greatness. What about you?

Comments