Featured Post

As Anambra State prepares for Nov 6 election…

Profile of our model of the week "Peculiar Ugochukwu".






NAME: Peculiar Onyeoma Ugochukwu.

ADDRESS: I reside in Calabar,Cross River State. I'm a Nigerian from Anambra State.


Date of Birth: Will tell you in private.

Marital Status: Single


Height: 5ft 8inches (172cm)
Weight : 70kg.


Likes: Honesty, charisma and style.
Dislike: Pretence.

Hobbies: Modeling, acting and playing volleyball.

Future Ambition: I'll love to be the first females president of my country but other than that, I'll be a dental surgeon.
Goal in life: I want to be able to make a positive impact or influence in every area I find myself in life.

Occupation: I'm a model, student and a presenter.

In one sentence if you where the president of your country what will you do?
I'll impact lives positively and make my country a better place.

CONTACT:  Email: peculiar_ugo@xxxxxxxx.com
Phone No: 081833xxxxx, 0810607xxxxx
BB Pin:  794FBxxx
(Contact akuson henry to get to know her personal contact and heir her for modelling deal).

(+234)8102951775, 8058453134

Comments