Featured Post

As Anambra State prepares for Nov 6 election…

United States vs Germany: Will Ferrell threatens to ‘bite every German player’ at the USA World Cup match


Luis Suarez’s infamous biting incident could have started a trend

Germany’s World Cup squad should watch its back.Inspired by the somewhat feral behaviour of Luis SuarezWill Ferrell has threatened (we think jokingly but it’s difficult to tell) to “bite every tournament player” if things get heated during the USA’s World Cupmatch against Germany at 5pm today.
The Anchorman actor made a surprise appearance at a bar in Recife, Brazil, where he took to the stage to psych up US fans.
In the manner of a rambling, impassioned prophet (Kanye West should take note), Ferrell started round of “USA! USA!” chants, before making a bizarre speech in which he pretended to be playing in the match.
“I’m honoured to be playing tomorrow. I’m not going to lie to you, I’m not in the best shape, but I’m going to try my best and live up to the spirit of this American team,” he said wearing the USA kit.
Then came his Suarez-style omission.
“If the game gets close, I will bite, I bite will bite every tournament player if I have to,” he said to rapturous crowds.
Here’s to hoping that the USA win.

Comments